February 7, 2008

Off to San Francisco

Hey Everybody!

I'm getting ready to head out to San Francisco tomorrow for the NADA Convention with Wynn's and Big Daddy. Show runs Feb. 9-12 @ the Moscone Convention Center. There has been some chatter about the latest press release regarding the driver change at Follow A Dream for 2008. Don't think for a minute that Dave Ray and I are at odds with each other or anything even close to that. Dave, Irene, Angie, & Chris are some of the nicest people I've ever met and I've been honored to work with them. The Ray family has helped Follow A Dream become what it is today and I truly count them all among my friends.

Marty and I have aspirations to step up to Nitro. Not today, not tomorrow, but that's the goal we're working towards. All in good time!

Things are really crazy, all kinds of stuff going on, more news about Follow A Dream coming soon so, please stay tuned and keep checking in.

I'm jealous of all the folks out in Pomona but wish them all the best of luck as the 2008 season gets under way.

Stay Tuned,

Jay

No comments: