April 9, 2008

New Car!!

Hi Everyone,

Haven't blogged in a while, but that's because I've been crazy busy getting ready for the 2008 season that opens later this month at the Southern Nationals outside of Atlanta.
But today, I've got great news!

Heading to Asbury, New Jersey to pick-up the chassis to our new Top Alcohol Funny Car!!  Yes, it will be announced with a news release later this week, but for everyone that follows my blog, I wanted you to know first.

Now you know why I've been so quiet here!!

Building the new 2008 Chevrolet Impala SS Top Alcohol Funny Car and getting it ready for my new driver Marty Nothstein has kept me pretty busy!!
Please keep coming back to the site daily because I'm going to be offering updates every day leading up to Atlanta.  

Have a Great Day!!
Jay

No comments: