May 4, 2008

Chillin in VA

Hi Everyone,

The car is packed up and heading back to Cape Cod, and I'm just sitting here at a hotel getting ready for my flight tomorrow to Florida for my speaking engagement on behalf of Permatex in St. Petersburg at the Automotive Sales Council meeting on Tuesday.

I'm just so proud of the team this weekend. We came very close to finding the winner's circle. Thanks to all of the sponsors, I can feel a real good season coming together.

My good friend and foe Frank Manzo continues to have Lady Luck smiling on him. After we made sure he was ok after the race, I shook his hand, and gave him a little good natured ribbing! Our little $2 part that failed is nothing compared to a new motor!!

Talk to you tomorrow,

Jay

P.S. Pat thanks for checking out the blog...hope all is well with you. And for others checking out the blog, please feel free to make comments.

2 comments:

fredfordguy said...

Hi Jay, Been following you guys on the excellent roadtrip in the new rig. Sounds like a lot of fun. The Atlanta TV piece was excellent as was the other mentioned print article.
I'm hoping to meet up with you guys at the track soon, race and stay safe...Mike Bradford

Joe Loomis said...

Greetings Jay, Shannon and I are looking forward to Maple Grove later this month. We have been following all your updates here and can't wait to see you guys.

Joe and Shannon