October 24, 2008

Keeping Busy

Hey everybody!


Wednesday saw Charlie, Eddie and I working in the shop. We were able to blow the cobwebs out and get the car running. It sounds great! I definitely think that it sounds ready for the West Coast trip, and we’re hoping to have some great runs out there. We are ready as well. Saturday, we are going to load up the trailer, pick up the body of the car, which is currently getting some touchups, and Eddie will head West on Sunday.

I, however, won’t be flying out to Vegas until Sunday, November 2. I am keeping myself busy until then. I flew out yesterday to Houston, Texas, where I will be speaking today at the National Industries for the Blind Annual Training Conference. I will then hop back on a plane and fly home this afternoon. Tomorrow, I’ll be back in the shop.

Next Stop: The Big Bright Lights of Vegas!

Check Back Soon,
Jay

2 comments:

John said...

Good Luck out West. We will be cheering for the Follow A Dream Team.

fredfordguy said...

Great to hear from you Jay, Good luck out west....Will be keeping in touch here...Race and travel safe all....Mike Bradford