December 10, 2008

Back In Florida

Hi folks-

Returned to Florida yesterday afternoon. Met up with my buddy, Tom Dobruck with Permatex and will speak at the Automotive Specialty Products Alliance meeting luncheon in Ft. Lauderdale on behalf of our sponsor Permatex on Wednesday, Dec. 10. After the luncheon, Tom & I will drive to the Orlando Convention Center for the Performance Racing Industry Trade Show. The racecar will be moved into the show prior to our arrival (thanks to Ed Parker & Charlie Mitchell). The show runs tomorrow, Thursday, Dec. 11 through Saturday, Dec. 13. My brother, Jim Blake and team crew chief, Tom Howell will be flying to meet us and we'll spend the time walking the show and meeting up with current sponsors to thank them for their continued support and meeting some new friends & fans.

After the show, Ed & I will be driving back to New England. On our way home we've scheduled a stop at Lincoln Technical Institute in Philadelphia on Tuesday, Dec. 16 where I'll speak to the Automotive students and faculty beginning around 10am.

Will update you all on our trip when I return to the office middle of next week.

Have a great day!

Jay

No comments: