February 5, 2009

LOADING FOR MARATTA SHOW

Hello Race Fans!

Been awhile since I touched base. I apologize, been very busy since returning from vacation. Had a wonderful & relaxing trip with the family. We went swimming with dolphins and that was absolutely the best time ever! Got back to the miserable New England winter with a sinus infection-YUCK!! Took me awhile to get back on my feet and get the business of racing back on track.

Trying to hammer out the 2009 race schedule and have posted what I believe to be our final draft. We'll be starting the season at the Gatornationals in March and planning to test the Monday following. Keep looking to the site for more information.

Right now Eddie Parker, Mitch Sullivan and I are loading the racecar for the Frank Maratta Auto & Cycle Show in Hartford, CT. this weekend. The team will be meeting us there and we'll be starting the car for the fans @ approx. 10PM on Saturday night. Check out the Maratta website for more information about the show, www.fmautoshow.com.

Will touch base next week and hope to see some of you this weekend in Hartford-stop by and say hello.

Jay

No comments: