September 3, 2009

WEEKLY UPDATE

Hey Everybody!

Spoke at Ben Franklin Institute of Technology in Boston today. It was a quick trip up and back to the Cape with Eddie. We're pulling the operation together to hit the road middle of next week for the Englishtown division 1 event and then off to NHRA Nationals in Concord, NC. Have some events between races-trying to work some Texas Roadhouse store visits into our plans and will be visiting Pennco Tech in Bristol, PA next Thursday morning. Lots going on, will blog again beginning of next week. Have a wonderful holiday weekend-hope the weather where you are is as beautiful as it has been here on the Cape.

Blog soon friends,

Jay

2 comments:

Topcolour1 said...

Jay!!! I want to thank you for one of the greatest finishes I've ever seen against the great Frank Manzo!! Marty in the last two years has done a fantastic job driving for you! It's a pleasure you watch you and the crew work!
Your crew and Marty know me as the guy with the LONG dark hair!!! LOL I've talked with you a couple of times! You are truly an inspiration! Can't wait to see what Marty can do in Charlotte!! I'll be there rooting you on!!
David Fabi
Yonkers NY

Ron Phillips said...

Hi Jay - My name is Ron Phillips the project coordinator Mr Ron Heagy www.rollonron.com The reason for the note is that my friend Ron Heagy broke his neck in a surfing accident when he was 17 and now is an international speaker sharing his heart that life is an attitude. I donated my 1968 Firebird and with our team "the Quad Squad" www.thequadsquad.net we have successfully built Ron a car that he drives with his face and debuted id at Portland International Speedway where Ron was the pace honorary pace car for the main event. But his real dream has been to get the the salt flats and go 100mph + I spoke with Mike Cook SR and he said he was helping you reach your land speed record and that you might be able to give us some advice....Both sanctioning body’s will not let Ron run because he cant get out of his car under his own power of he doesn't have a current drivers license. Please let me know what your thoughts are on our situation...my e-mail address is ron@exodusmentors.com and cell number is 360 901-6565. Thanks and God Bless