October 6, 2009

Sunny Florida

Hey All,

I'm in Florida, where it's 95 & sunny! We're down here with Advance Auto Parts & Permatex. Tonight we're moving the racecar into a trade fair, and tomorrow I speak for 500 commercial sales people. Eddie and I had an uneventful trip down South until we got to Southern Georgia, where we lost an air valve on the trailer. Thanks to Petro for their help, they had us back on the road pretty quickly. Great people, great service! This morning I spoke for a leadership group for Advance. Spilt orange juice on my Braille N' Speak this morning as well-have sent that out for repair but in the meantime, I'm without my "life"-contacts, schedule, all lost....until I get it back. I've been having a problem with my ear so I went to a walk in medical place this morning. Diagnosed with an ear infection and prescribed antibiotics-should be feeling better soon. That's it for the time being-will be in touch soon.

Jay

No comments: