March 18, 2010

BACK HOME

Hello All,

Arrived back at the shop around 1:30 this afternoon after a stop @ Coventry Regional Career & Technical Center in Coventry, RI. The culinary department made us a wonderful breakfast & then I spoke to 1000 students. Had the Permatex funny car on display outside the school-what a beautiful day! While I showered this morning, Charlie was awoken by a Coventry, Rhode Island police officer banging on the back door. He was requesting that we move the truck & trailer off of school property because we were in the way & we were early-a full 24 hours early, the event wasn't scheduled until Friday morning! Charlie didn't know what to do & by the time I got out of the shower, I was starting to get concerned that I had the date wrong. Took about a half hour to work it all out & everything went fine-we were right-today was the day.

Our first race of the season in Gainesville, FL went well & everyone is excited about moving forward with the 2010 season. I'm looking forward to keeping everybody updated as we continue the season and will touch base again soon.

Have a great day.

Jay

No comments: