February 15, 2011

GETTIN' READY TO GO RACIN'

Good Afternoon,

It's Tuesday evening & we're working away at the shop. Ed's CC'ing cylinder heads, Scott Spencer & Joe Connelly are coming by tonight to work too. Scott's going to check out the rear end & Joe and I are going to do some work on the trailer. We've got the bearings & brakes on the trailer done, and tonight we'll continue to work down the winter maintenance list-at least the list is getting shorter!

If you're out there & reading the blog-email me any questions you have & I'll see if I can answer them. Sometimes I wonder how much information you really want to know. It's not always real exciting-just another day at the office.

Hope to hear from you & thanks for checking in!

Talk soon

Jay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jay, I was looking through the website and the videos are great. Sounds like the new season will be very exciting. The car looks awesome and it sounds like Todd Veney has a lot of speed in him. I would love to try to make it up to NH to see you guys race. I've never been to the drag races before and it looks so cool...and loud. Jordan is doing great at CC Tech and says hello. Rob Cecil