March 31, 2011

WORLD OF WHEELS SHOW IN BOSTON

Hey All!

Eddie I went up to Boston this morning to set the car up for the World of Wheels Show. We'll be partnered/displaying with HTC Racing, powder coaters out of Rockland, MA. If you ever need any kind of powder coating or ceramic coatings for exhausts or headers, these guys are the best-tell Tom & Maryann I recommended them. I'll be at the show all weekend.

This week I spent time in the shop & office. Trying to set some speaking events up & working on the racecar. Worked on getting the showcar ready for this weekend too.

I'll be speaking Monday morning @ Madison Park Tech in Boston and back in the shop on Tuesday. Then the push will be on to get ready for NC race.

Come visit us at the show this weekend & thanks for checking in.

Jay

1 comment:

dee64782 said...

This is how all the professionals do.. They use this free software to add free credits to their accounts..So they can win all the time http://bit.ly/wbfgnF