April 25, 2011

NORTH CAROLINA TO BOSTON TO NEW YORK CITY

Hey All!

I hope everybody had a good Easter & a great long weekend. I'm in NY City for the National Automotive Technology Competition through Wednesday. When I last blogged, I was still down in NC where I visited Gaston College & NASCAR Technical Institute. We met a great bunch of students & instructors & I was very impressed with both programs.

Eddie & I parted ways at the end of last week, when Eddie headed to Houston to get ready for this coming weekends race & I flew home to get ready to leave for the NY Auto Competition.

Had a great weekend at home with my family & had Easter dinner @ my mothers. My brother Jimmy & I headed out Sunday evening to drive to the Big Apple. We set the show car up this morning @ the Javits Convention Center & will be attending a welcome dinner this evening. I speak @ the Permatex sponsored kick off breakfast in the morning, where some of the best high school auto students in the country will compete. It's always a pleasure to be part of this event-lots of fun & I get to meet some terrific people.

Thanks for checking in, I'll be back later in the week with updates.

Jay

No comments: