March 8, 2009

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!

Hey Everybody!

It's almost 48 hours before Eddie and I will jump in the rig and head to Florida, and the most amazing thing about that is the rig is loaded and ready to go! We're talking 48 hours before we're supposed to leave-not 48 minutes before, not 48 hours late, but....48 hours EARLY. It's a miracle!! Hope this is a trend of things to come. I still can't believe it myself.

The excitement of getting back to the racetrack is slowly setting in and we're all excited to get the season under way.

It's been a crazy off-season but here we go. Tommy's been going over things throughout the winter, Charlie's been spending time with the clutch (we don't always ask what he's up to with that clutch cause that could be too scary)!

The shop is organized (kinda), the trailers ready to go with lots of extra room, don't know what I've forgotten but will surely figure that out after we're on the road.

Oh my God-we're leaving tomorrow, I was thinking it was Saturday. For you faithful readers, I thank you for always visiting the blog. I will try and blog daily as we hit the road for the first big trip of the year. If you're at the races, come by the pits and say hi.

Oh ya, I got my new eyes-still can't see through them but everyone says they look great.

Always remember to keep an eye on it & have a great day!

Jay

No comments: