May 15, 2009

I'm Still Here!!

Hey everyone, thanks for continuing to check on our blog. I apologize I haven't been in touch. This week has been spend in the office, the shop, & the trailer. Alan's been cutting floaters, Tommy's been working on getting a new motor together, Charlie's been on the clutch. Lots going on. I've been bouncing around doing a variety of things. I got the motor pulled out and about ready to go back in the trailer. New motor is in the frame rails. If all goes according to planned, we'll fire it tomorrow afternoon in preparation for Maple Grove. Wednesday, Eddie & I will be on the road to Maple Grove for our next race. I'll be speaking Tuesday night for the Lions Club of Acton, MA.

I'd like to thank K&N Filters & Auto Meter for their continued support this year. Two great companies, we're honored to have on board.

Will write on Monday to let you all know how the weekend goes. Have a great one!

Jay

No comments: