April 25, 2009

Hey Everybody!

Had a nice day at Porter & Chester last Thursday. It was a beautiful day and my face got fried, looks like I've been on a cruise-wishful thinking!

Got back to the shop on Friday and we've been working to get ready for VA Div 1 race. Charlie, Alan, & Mark have all been working on clutch stuff in the shop. Tommy & I have been working on motor stuff, Tommy serviced the heads and put new rods in, making sure everythings happy.

Continuing to try and organize is a never ending battle at the shop but we're working on it. Terri's been hard at work in the office keeping it all going. She's convinced me (against my better judgement) that its time for FAD to go green. Going to try recycling bottles, cans, cardboard, paper, etc. We'll see-she says she'll take care of it so, we'll give it a shot!

We're going to load up and head out to VA on Tuesday. I'll talk to you all later.

Have a great weekend!

Jay

No comments: