December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

Hey Everyone!

Cape Cod got hammered with 2 feet of snow last weekend. It's a good thing we're not trying to race today. Fortunately, I only had to do a little bit of shoveling. Looks like we'll get some rain this weekend so some of the snow should melt. I spent alot of this week on the phone, wishing people a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Serviced the generator on the Freightliner, did some more picking up in the shop with lots still to do. It never ends & keeps us busy. I spent evenings shopping & preparing for Christmas. Going to take tomorrow off to help Ann get ready for the holiday and then over to my mothers for Christmas Eve. Family will all meet there for dinner & presents-a long time tradition since we all grew up & moved out to start our own families. Christmas day we'll be home in the morning & then over to my father in laws in the evening for dinner. I'll be back to work at the shop on Saturday-going to get some cleaning & organizing done with the tunes cranked up.

Wishing everybody a great Christmas. I hope Santa is good to you all and for all of you on the naughty list-I hope it was worth it! Will be in touch again next week.

Jay

No comments: