December 17, 2009

WORKING AT THE SHOP




Hey All!

Cool pictures will accompany this blog....As you'll see, we unloaded the car last night and got it into the shop. Charlie is down from NH helping out. It's great having him around. He pulled the clutch out so we can send that off for recertification. I just finished making up a 60' extension cord to plug the trailer in while its outside. Unfortunately, I underestimated by a couple of feet-Son of a gun, I came up short! We'll be doing a variety of other work in the shop over the next couple days. I'm going to take advantage of Charlie's help while he's here. It's brutally cold here so we're doing our best to stay inside to work.

I'll update you all again early next week. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Jay

1 comment:

fredfordguy said...

Nice blog entry Jay, loved the pics. Happy New year to your crew and family...Mike