November 18, 2008

Home At Last!

Hey Everybody, I'm finally home. My daughter, Marybeth picked me up at the airport last night. It was great to be home and see my wife and get to the office this morning to see Terri's smiling face! I'll be in the office through the end of this week doing paperwork and preping to meet Eddie in Florida, where I'll be a part of the Central Florida Auto Dealers Show.

The racing season has come to an end, and we're already preparing for the 2009 season. We're very excited about the opportunities availabile to us in 2009 and look forward to working hard throughout the winter to get ready.

Keep checking back, we're working hard at keeping the blog updated.

As always, thanks to all of our friends and fans in the racing community for your support of Follow A Dream.

Jay

No comments: