June 22, 2009

June 22 - Back at Home and Back at Work

Hey Everybody;
I hope all of you fathers out there had an awesome Father's Day. I spent the weekend taking it easy and trying to fight off a cold and I guess misery loves company because Ann was doing the same...fighting off a cold!
Back in the office today, doing some office work and then into the shop where we began cleaning dirt off of engine parts, car parts and the like. The good news from Pro Start Racing is that the chassis is in good shape! We'll begin working on the body and before too long hope to be back at the track.
Marty is doing well and is ready to get back to racing...as are we all.
I think it's important to remind us all, that although sometimes things don't always work out the way we'd like, it's the power of keeping a positive attitude that keeps us on the path to where we need to be.
We love to see your comments and questions on the blog!! Please always feel free to ask us, let us know how you feel or just give a shout out. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Mike Bradford said...

Hey Jay, I had an awesome fathers day, my oldest daughter came down from Maine for a visit. They got me a Garmin Nuvie, you mentioned that there was a place to make it cuss at you. Do you know where it is???
My dad came down for the Sprint cup race in Loudon, had a great time. He is also coming down for the races in Epping on July 11 when Austin Coil's wife Lisa will be there driving the Drastic Plastic AA/Altered. Thanks for keeping us up to date on the blog..Best wishes Mike and Bob Bradford from Whips Wheels