February 12, 2010

ANOTHER BUSY WEEK LEARNING COMPUTERS

Good day, everyone

Sorry for the lapse in posting. If I remember right, my last blog was before the weekend. Charlie and Eddie got the car set up at the Frank Marrata Auto & Cycle Show on Friday. Thanks to them for a great job. I arrived Friday evening around 7, and we also had Tom Dobruck from Permatex and Tom from Wynn's there for the weekend.

Todd arrived on Saturday afternoon, and the rest of the crew showed up that night. It was great having everyone together again. Sunday, we closed the show with a service of the car, then we started it up. The crowd and the team seemed to love hearing it run.

Eddie, Charlie, and Todd went straight to ProStart Race Cars to fit Todd for the car. Todd flew home Tuesday, and the guys headed home, trying to outrun a huge snowstorm.

I got back to the Carroll Center Sunday night and was back in class Monday morning. My head was swelling by noon!

This week, I have worked more on Outlook and started on Excel on Wednesday. I find it amazing that less than two weeks ago, I could barely turn on a computer and now I'm posting this blog. I'll write soon, and thanks for checking back!

Jay

No comments: