February 16, 2010

BACK HOME!

Hey all!

I survived two weeks of computer school at the Carroll Center For the Blind. I finished up Friday night, and boy, was it great to be back home.

Saturday morning, Mitch, Scott, and I unloaded the race car and got the trailer backed into the shop. We got the brakes and hubs apart to service them for the upcoming season and sent all the calipers to HTC Racing to be rebuilt and powdercoated.

Sunday and Monday, I worked from home and played the good husband, doing laundry and cooking dinner and trying to get Ann to take it easy because she's been fighting a cold for two weeks.

Today, I'm on my way to speak for the New England Ford Truck Club. I talked to Tommy Howell this morning. He sounds good and can't wait to get back home.

This week, we're working on getting Todd's firesuit designed and new uniforms made for the team. It's still rainy and snowy on Cape Cod. I can't wait for the warm weather to get here! The Winternationals were last weekend, and it was great to see racing on TV again – you can tell the season's finally getting started. We at Follow a Dream will be back racing before we know it.

Stay tuned. I'll be back soon!

Jay

No comments: