February 6, 2010

FRANK MARATTA AUTO & CYCLE SHOW

Hi everybody!

It's Friday afternoon, and I'm on my way to Hartford for the Frank Maratta Auto & Cycle Show. It's been a busy few days of computer training at the Carroll Center. It's really been cool learning the Internet and checking out stuff like nhra.com.

Using a screen reader, you have to listen and use key commands. It gets a little frustrating because you have to be patient and listen to what the computer's saying, but the reality of life is that Windows and the Internet are based on visuals – I can't exactly point and click! I'm not complaining, though. Repetition will be the key - the more I do it, the easier it gets. I can write an email just as easily as anybody else now.

Todd's flying in from Indianapolis for the show, and practically the whole team's going to be in Hartford. Should be fun! Sunday night, Eddie, Charlie, and Todd are headed to ProStart in New Jersey to get Todd all fitted for the car, and I'll be back at the Carroll Center all week.

Talk to you soon.

Jay

No comments: